NEW 2016 – ONE STOP ACREAGE REPORT AT AUBURN AGENCY
The Acreage Crop Reporting Streamlining Initiative (ACRSI) in 2016 gives you the option to report your acres at our office ONLY, or at FSA ONLY:
How does this work if you wish to certify at Auburn Agency Crop?
- After planting is complete provide jump drive for our access to precision acres, or report acres on maps for traditional planting.
- Auburn Agency Crop has all client’s farms mapped and ready to go.
- If you aren’t using precision planting methods you can either receive your maps by mail or stop at the office for a copy.
- We are happy to assist you in filling out the maps and transferring the information to our acreage reporting form for your signature.
- Your acreage report will then be electronically sent to ARMtech, and they will transfer to RMA, who will then transfer to FSA.
- Finally all that’s it left, is for you to stop by FSA and sign your acreage report.