Always double check your schedule for accuracy. It is imperative that you review the schedule upon receipt as RMA only allows 5 days after you receive, to make any changes.
If an error is found we must have timely verification, i.e.
- Non-Precision – 578’s dated on or prior to July 15th.
- Precision – Our office can verify from your jump drive.
When your acres are reported we double check the following, but ask that you also review again to:
- Verify correct Planted Acreage of the crop, as well as Plant Dates.
- Verify the Share that you have in the crop.
- Verify Legal Descriptions, Farm Serial Numbers, and Tract Numbers are correct.
Remember incorrect reporting may change your premium and reduce any indemnity that may be due you.
Review your schedule and notify us immediately if you discover any errors or omissions.
Note – You may receive your SOI’s from the AIP for different policies at different times/different days, please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions!